Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hot off the Press!

I thought some of you might get a kick out of knowing that my jute chalkboard labels were featured in a Better Homes and Gardens publication this month.


I'm really excited, and very flattered to say the least! A photographer contacted me last fall to tell me that she wanted to use the labels in a photo shoot for the magazine, but I had no idea what the photo would look like or if it would even get published!

A big thank you, too, to my friend Lea, who has been helping with me my business the last few months. You are the best, Lea! I never would have survived the holiday season without you!

You can click here or go to my business blog at http://chalkydoodles.blogspot.com/ to read about it and to see some more pictures.

Love,

~Lyn

1 comment:

holly said...

Lyn!! That is so awesome, Congratulations!! Oh, and by the way, the song you have playing on your blog is from my FAVORITE MOVIE of all time, Bye Bye Birdie!!! :) Can't wait to see you at SC!